Align Pilates Ladder Barrel MKII
Introducing the Align-Pilates Ladder Barrel. Offering the largest range of adjustment on the market and free-standing platforms, the Align-Pilates Ladder barrel suits the widest range of body shapes. Ladder Barrels are a great addition to any studio and are ideal for challenging the abdominal and waist muscles, strengthening the spinal cord and improving flexibility.
Align-Pilates Ladder Barrel Features
- Ladder Barrel.
- A great addition to any studio.
- Strengthen the spinal cord and improving flexibility.
- All new steel frame.
- Solid maple ladder rungs.
- Max Dimensions: 100cm (height of ladder frame) x 134cm (L) x 90cm (width of pole)
- This product arrives flat-packed on a pallet. Self-assembly required. Takes approx.. 1 hour to assemble per product
The Align-Pilates Ladder Barrel features an all-new steel frame for added durability and solid maple ladder rungs. The ladder barrel remains the most adjustable on the market, offering an unmatched 31cm of travel, both opening and closing more than our competitors for maximum flexibility.
- Market beating 113cm of smooth travel Longest travel of any standard Pilates reformer at 113cm – suits more people and requires less adjustment
- Wide and long carriage bed Widest carriage on the market at 67cm for greater comfort.
- 8 PU wheel system 8 wheel system for improved performance and reduced maintenance.
- Oversize and 6 lockable foot bar positions Full Pilates improved foot bar locks in 6 positions including flat. Oversized with improved pivot point for comfort and stability.
- Patent pending rapid change spring bar Patent pending rapid change spring bar allows single handed adjustment of the spring bar without removing any springs – 4 positions (20cm of adjustment). Watch our features video on YouTube ►
- Quick and easy rope adjustmentsNew and improved rope adjustment system ensures both ropes stay the same length and adjust simultaneously.
- Adjustable shoulder and head rests Removable and lockable shoulder rests allow for a completely flat bed using the optional mattress converter.
- Choice of 3 interchangeable leg heightsFuture proof – choice of 3 interchangeable leg heights
- Adaptable with Full cadillac options Risers fold down for use with a Full cadillac.
- Convenient for easy moving Convenient – wheeled for easy moving and can be stacked.
- Adjustable rope riser positions Stainless rope risers for rapid adjustment of rope heights and can fold down for use with Full cadillac. Risers feature an eyelet so springs can be attached for additional exercise possibilities.
- Commercially warranted Light commercial warranty of 27.5 hours per week (this applies to all our Studio reformers).
Available add ons
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full stainless steel upper frame
- Sliding horizontal and vertical cross bars
- Trapeze with adjustable sling and padded spring covers
- Maple roll down bar and one pair of fuzzies
- Rapid adjust (6 position) aluminium swing through bar with quick release safety strap
- 2 pairs of adjustable sliding eyelets for multiple spring positions
- 64cm bed height matches the combo chair height for additional exercise possibilities
- Bonus removable foot board and fold down head rest – worth over £100!
The Full Cadillac Frame includes 12 finest music wire springs.
- 2 x Standard Very Light
- 2 x Standard Light
- 2 x Standard Medium
- 2 x Standard Very Strong (for Trapeze)
- 2 x Long Very Light
- 2 x Long Strong
216cm (H) x 216cm (L) x 76cm (W)
For the C*-Series Reformers, you will need to purchase a C*-Series Full Cadillac Bracket & a C*-Series Half Cadillac Bracket to fit the Full Cadillac Frame (*with the exception of C1 & C1R Reformers)
The Full Pilates Cadillac Frame is compatible with the C*-Series Align-Pilates Reformers (*with the exception of C1 & C1R Reformers). Please note this is not compatible with the Home Reformers: H1 & F2 Reformers.